The Development Agency (ADBIO)
The initiative of ADBIO is to coordinate Biopark's development policy through the prospection of new projects, businesses and proposals. In addition, it aims to foster local development through an innovative strategy to improve the quality of life of the population, in a sustainable way. Its main objectives are:
- The search for financial, economic and fiscal support for activities of research, development and technological innovation;
- The construction of strategic partnerships and development of cooperation projects between ADBIO and between companies present in Biopark or outside of it;
- The creation and consolidation of business incubators and other environments, as research and development centers, and as promoters of innovation;
- The implementation of cooperative networks for technological innovation;
- International participation for innovation and creation of technology;
- Participation in research and development with economic and social interests.